Professional Dryer Vent and Air Duct Cleaning in Indiana
Air Duct Cleaning
We have all heard the term, “what you can’t see won’t hurt you,” well that’s not really true. The things in your ductwork can become airborne and cause allergy sufferers a lot of issues. With our homes and buildings being built more air-tight than ever these days, we really need to pay attention to our indoor air environment and take steps to a cleaner healthier home.
Terry’s Cleaning & Restoration can help you out with our high-quality professional air duct cleaning services. We cover several areas in Goshen, Elkhart, and Granger, IN.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Can increase the efficiency of your HVAC system
- Can cut down on dust
- Can reduce sinus, allergy and bronchial problems
- Can reduce energy costs
What’s in those ducts?
- Cigarette smoke particulates
- Pet hair and pet dander
- Dust mites and their secretion
Why choose Terry’s?
- Truck-powered air duct cleaning
- Uses over 12,500 CFM of vacuum to collect the debris
- 200 psi compressor used for the most thorough cleaning
- Usage of whips, brushes and air tools to dislodge the debris
- Hand cleaning of register openings
- Integrity – if your system isn’t dirty enough to clean, we let you know
- Referred by many heating and air conditioning contractors
When to have your air ducts cleaned.
- If it has been longer than 7-10 years since they were cleaned last
- If you have had smoke or fire damage
- If you have recently remodeled or had new construction
- If you have had mold contamination
- If you suffer from allergies or asthma
- Someone in the home has a compromised immune system
When calling our office for a free, no obligation telephone quote, please have your register count (supply and return) ready.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
2,900 fires each year, are the result of dryer fires from vents that are not cleaned regularly. Even if you are diligent about cleaning your filter after each load of laundry, lint can build-up, critters and birds build nests in the warm vent, they now call home. This chokes off the air flow and takes longer for laundry to dry which creates larger utility bills or worse yet, causes a fire. Cleaning your dryer vents every 12-18 months is a good way to avoid a disaster.
When calling for a no obligation telephone quote, we will need to know approximately how long the run is from the back of the dryer to where it vents outside the home. We also need to know if a ladder is required to reach the vent.