Best Carpet Cleaner in Goshen, Indiana
Vacuuming your carpet is the first line of defense to remove dust and dry particle soil from your carpet. Now let’s talk about what else is lurking in your carpet, like dust mites, dead skin cells, pet hair, pet urine, food particles, insect feces, bacteria and many types of allergens. Cleaning your carpet for the appearance is okay, but most importantly clean for your family’s health! This is why you have to hire the best carpet cleaner in your area.
Why choose Terry’s for your carpet cleaning needs?
- Truck-powered steam cleaning – cleaning temperatures of 220° F – 230° F at the truck
- Uses rotary extraction tool compared to a standard steam wand
- We pre-treat all carpet to break the bond between the soil and the fiber
- We bring our own soft water in a 150 gallon tank when offering our carpet cleaning services
- Citrus based, biodegradable, plant based products
- Safe for children and pets
- Green products available for those with sensitivities – must mention when scheduling
- We use a neutral rinse, so resoiling does not occur
- Pet deodorization and Stainguard available
Reasons why you should have your carpets cleaned.
- All the airborne dust and dirt settles into your carpet fibers
- Carpet cleaning services offer better results than vacuuming, which only removes dry particle soil and does not remove bonded soils and oils
- Removes unsightly spots and helps to revitalize your traffic patterns
- Protects your investment
- Give your carpet a fresh appearance and feel
- Extends the life of your carpet
- Keeping your carpet warranty valid
- Clean for your family’s health
Cancellations must be made 48-business hours prior to the date of service, to avoid a service charge.
What you need to do to prepare for our arrival:
- Vacuum. If you would like us to pre-vacuum, please let us know when scheduling. There is an additional charge for this service.
- Move any furniture from the rooms to be cleaned, unless we are scheduled to do the rotation.
- Remove breakables from the rooms to be cleaned.
- Set your HVAC between 74° – 76° degrees and turn the fan to the ON position for the best drying environment.
After a hard day at work, you just can’t wait to sit in your favorite chair, grab a snack and just relax. Now think back, when was the last time you vacuumed your upholstery? It’s okay we understand, you’re busy with the kids and don’t have time; But do you realize that your upholstery is a breeding ground for bacteria and many allergens? Let Terry’s help you breathe easier by scheduling your upholstery cleaning today!
Why choose Terry’s for your upholstery cleaning?
- Truck-powered steam – cleaning temperatures of 220° – 230° at the truck
- Pre-treatment of all upholstery to break the bond between the soil and the fabric
- We use a neutral rinse so resoiling does not occur
- Fast drying
- Our specialized upholstery tool allows us to clean natural and synthetic fibers safely
- Pet deodorization and stainguard available
Reasons why you should clean your upholstery.
- Furniture is rarely ever vacuumed
- To remove body oils, dead skin, food particles, allergens and everyday soil
- Dirty furniture is a breeding ground for bacteria
- Cleaning brightens dingy fabric and gives it a fresh appearance
- Prolongs the longevity of your upholstered furniture
- Most importantly, clean for your families health
Get Started On Your Project Today
- Terry's Cleaning & Restoration
- 1916 Hemlock Ct
- Goshen, Indiana 46528
Get Started On Your Project Today
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48-business hours prior to the date of service, to avoid a service charge.