Water Damage Goshen IN
Servicing the entire Michiana area since 1990
Call us at 574-533-5626
Why choose Terry's Cleaning and Restoration as your Goshen water damage company?
- Family owned and serving the community since 1990
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- Response within 15 minutes and at your door within two hours, ready for immediate water extraction
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Direct Insurance billing
- We are respected and recommended by other professionals because of our exceptional service
- We don't sell you services that you don't need
- We take a common sense approach to restoration and work to get you back to normal quickly without added reconstruction expenses
Do you need immediate water removal service? Call 574-533-5626. If after hours, we will take your information and contact our technicians immediately, who will contact you in 10-15 minutes.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. No matter if the water came from storms and flood waters, a sewer backup, malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters or refrigerators, broken, frozen or leaky pipes, or a sink or toilet overflow, the dangers of not doing anything about it are numerous. If you have basement water damage, the water in your basement can be especially tricky and dangerous to you, your family and your belongings.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth.
- AND...Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a licensed and certified technician available to you immediately.
When you experience water damage you can rest assured that we have the newest structural drying equipment in the area and we are A.S.D. Certified (Applied Structure Drying). We can also work directly with your insurance company from start to finish making the claim process a breeze.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE WATER DAMAGE:
We will thoroughly inspect the damaged area, with the most advanced techniques using thermal image cameras and the latest advanced sensors. After inspecting, we extract the excess water from your carpet and pad using a weighted extraction tool. Lastly, we will set-up the necessary drying equipment to dry your structure and contents to pre-loss condition. The normal drying process for a carpet, pad and structure Class 2 water loss is 3 to 4 days. After the structure, carpet, and pad are dry, we will return to clean the carpet, to complete the job.
Did you know that as homeowner you are responsible for loss mitigation? What is loss mitigation? Reasonable and prudent steps required to secure and protect the structure from additional damage. If you call us, we can help you determine exactly what steps need to be taken to protect and secure your home from secondary damage.
We are certified by the IICRC in:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Odor Control
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD)
- Master Restoration
We are committed to not making you pay for services that you do not need, and to helping you avoid lengthy reconstruction that prolongs the effect of the flooding. We will accomplish complete water removal quickly so that your flooded basement or home or commercial business gets back to normal and you are ensured complete peace of mind.
Providing water damage Goshen IN services to 46526 46527 46528.