10 Questions You should Ask Before Hiring an Area Rug Cleaning Service
Area rug cleaning service can do wonders for your rugs-both big and small. They can get out deep-set dirt and stains, and restore your rugs to their original condition. Area rug cleaning is an important process that helps to preserve the life of your rug. Not only that, but it also makes your home look and feel cleaner and more inviting. But with so many area rug cleaning services out there, how do you know which one to choose?
Here are 10 questions you should ask before hiring an area rug cleaning service:
- What methods do you use for cleaning area rugs? This is important to know because some methods may be too harsh for your particular rug.
- Are your cleaners experienced in cleaning area rugs? You want to make sure that the people who will be cleaning your rug are experienced and know what they’re doing.
- Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? This will give you peace of mind in knowing that if you’re not happy with the results, you can get your money back.
- Are your prices competitive? Be sure to compare prices before hiring an area rug cleaning service so that you get the best value for your money.
- Do you offer any discounts? Some companies offer discounts for multiple rugs or for referrals, so be sure to ask about any potential savings.
- What is the turnaround time? Make sure you know how long it will take for your rug to be cleaned and returned to you.
- Do you pick up and deliver? This can be a convenient option if you don’t have time to drop off and pick up your rug yourself.
- What are your hours of operation? This is important to know so that you can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
- Do you have any references? Ask for references from past customers to get an idea of the quality of service you can expect.
- Do you have insurance? This is important in case of any accidents or damage to your rug during the cleaning process.
By asking these 10 questions, you can be sure that you’re hiring the best area rug cleaning service for your needs.